Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Late Tuesday Night: February 7th, 2006

"I see this line is not busy. Do you mind ringing up my items for me?" the tall butch said, as she slowly pulled the visor of hir cap down and began to make small conversation with her.

"Sure," she said. "Let me get this other order finished with and I will be right there." As she turned to complete the other order, she felt the dark heated stare of the butch, wondering what s/he was thinking as she proceeded to finish the other order.

"That will be 342 dollars and 69 cents," her mind drifted off to the butch and what s/he was doing in her line. She hadn't seen this particular butch in the store before: so it will be nice to find out if s/he is a local and what s/he has been doing around the valley.

"Thank you for shopping here," she said finally to the other customer and then she turned to help the butch that was waiting in her line.

Slowly and purposefully, she looked at every item that the butch was purchasing and visualizing a scenario that might go with that particular item of purchase. There was a hammer, nails, paint, paper towels, oil, a gallon of milk, some very expensive ale from Germany, fresh salmon, and miscellaneous items that a butch might not want so many people to know s/he was buying – and, as she was ringing up the order, she asked hir how s/he was and if s/he was a local.

"I just got back from 3 weeks in the Virgin Islands and I had the most marvelous time on a cruise," s/he said.

"Oh, was it an Olivia Cruise by chance? I know that some friends of mine have loved taking vacations on that line and they’ve shared about all the wonderful excursions they have taken," she said.

"How did you know it was an Olivia Cruise?" s/he said with an amusing smile and adjusting her cap.

"It's easy to know by the way you look: You have a crisp short haircut, a pin that indicates you are of queer orientation and I’m guessing you identify as a butch because your mannerisms gave you completely away,” as she smiled back at hir!

"Well, you are right about that. There were over 900 gathered on that boat and I was in heaven. They put on the most wonderful entertainment, shore excursions, and you couldn't have anything but a wonderful time," s/he said. "By the way, my name is Dayle and it feels good to be back home, but I sure could use more island time.”

"Hi Dayle, it's nice to meet you. We haven't met before; are you new to this area? Or have you been around for awhile? By the way Dayle, you're order is 79 dollars and 56 cents. How would you like to pay?" she said with a tilt of the head and a warm smile.

"Well, I could think of a number of ways to pay a pretty lady like you ......but for now....it will be with my credit card," s/he said with a wink and a faint hint of a growl.

"You got it" she said, blushing a whole new shade of hot pink! “We'll use your card and you can sign the receipt in a moment.” As the technology quickly generated a slip for hir signature, she watched hir out of her peripheral line of vision. Gazing at hir with her Blue Femme eyes, she sighed a silent thought to goddess. *s/he seems to be a gentle soul.* I wonder why s/he is just now surfacing in town and buying all these things, she wondered as she prepared the paper for hir signature.

"Okay, thank you for shopping here and come back again when you need more .......uh......uh.......items for whatever you are up to these days," she said. Dayle picked up hir bags of items and lugged the milk under hir muscular arms and nodded a warm goodbye smile to her. "I'll be back soon another day,” were the words that trailed from hir lips as she sauntered out the store.

Such a swagger, such confidence; what a refreshing attitude that butch had, as she delved into leaning and laying on the counter edge, propped up on one elbow with her hand holding her face and slowly taking in the butch who had just been in her line at the store.

"Ahem,” came the sound from behind her. "Oh! - I'm sorry! How long were you standing there waiting for me?" she said to her friend from school. Her name was Carolyn. Carolyn gave her that knowing look.....the one that knows exactly what was going on in her head at the moment she was watching Dayle leave the store.

"Woman, I swear, you are so easy to read these days," Carolyn said with a chuckle! "Did you leave any clothes on that poor good lookin Butch that was just here in your line???"

They broke out in laughter at the thought of what Carolyn had just said out loud in the store! "uhhhhhh.....yeah.....S/he had clothes on when s/he was leaving the store! I don't undress just everyone I meet, dontchaknow" she said, blushing harder than she ever did that day.

"Carolyn....have you ever seen that butch around town before? I have lived here three years and have never seen her ever. I wonder what s/he is up to, especially with all that stuff floating around town about that event that happened out at the secret park on the highway. You know me, I am always curious about something that doesn't meet up with the eye!"

After ringing up Carolyn's small order of household goods, she leaned over the counter and whispered to her friend:"Meet me tomorrow afternoon at the park; I want to show you something I thought was strange."

Carolyn leaned up to her and almost touched her nose to nose with a knowing smile and curious eyes: "Be there at Two with Eyes of Blue, You!" Giggling at her friends’ poetic announcement of plan, she smiled a nose-crinkly smile and said, "You got it C.C."

Dearest Diary,

Today was such a hectic day in paradise. Two steps forward: only to fall three steps backward and plenty of homework to keep me busy until the end of time. I still wonder what that Butch was up to. Something seems strange and out of place with hir. I want to find out more when I can since Carolyn is meeting me out at the park tomorrow. I need to remember my camera this time. I hope the investigation is done so we can look around... it was so strange that the butch I met today had just come back from the cruise on the Olivia lines. I wonder if s/he has ever heard of the song by Lisa Koch.....that made me feel like I felt today......"you make my panties pound"... lalalalalala... ...butches... they always make my heart and panties pound; especially the ones with that strange charisma. *sigh* I know I always ask you this and tonight is no different:

Dearest Dairy: Who was that butch???
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: