Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Late Thursday Night: February 16th, 2006

Soon after supper was over, they retired to the living room to sip on wine and relax in front of the fire that C.C. had diligently made earlier in the evening. The fire was roaring hot, sending sparks here and there as the fire illuminated the dimly lit room. C.C. relaxed into the oversized stuffed chair, deep in thought; while she lazily stretched out on the long sofa to enjoy the fire.

After a long silence, C.C. began to tell her hir thoughts about the events of the day.

"You know,” C.C. began, “I have been thinking about this note you found in the garage,” as s/he slowly sipped on hir wine while gazing at her. Wondering if she should spend the night and feeling like s/he was needed for further reassurance, C.C. asked gently: "Would you like for me to stay the night?”

The fire was still blazing and she got up to put the screen up a little closer and exhaled a long sigh.

“C.C., that’s such a wonderful idea. I was thinking about that myself over supper, but didn't know if that would put you out on your plans for the evening or the morning. But it does sound like a really nice idea and I appreciate you offering that to me tonight. The guest room is always made up and ready. I haven't dusted in there awhile but if you don't mind, I would like for you to stay tonight. How do you feel about that?” she asked, with half fear and half relief.

Setting her wine glass down on the wooden, antique coffee table and looking toward C.C., C.C. leaned forward with a gentle smile and told her that s/he would love to stay and make sure that everything would be alright until the morning - considering the events of the day. She walked over to where C.C. was sitting and gave hir a long hug and then left with her wine glass, as she asked C.C. to follow her to the guest room – so she could get hir settled in for the night. As they walked down the hall talking about who should check on the fire later in the night, the lights flickered. Apparently a storm was moving in and disturbing the power. It was God sent that C.C. was spending the night. Once they entered the guest room, she bid hir goodnight and told C.C. that she would retire to her bedroom and reconfirmed that C.C. would tend to the fire, later in the night.

C.C. had been her friend for a very long time and as she left hir, swishing back to her room, C.C. looked at her for the first time in a new light. S/he had never really seen her so rattled like this before. C.C. felt touched by the way she needed hir. It touched C.C.’s heart that she needed and deserved hir protection: But C.C. wanted it to be more than that.

It wasn't long after she retired to her bedroom that C.C. heard the bath water running and remembered that s/he should go check on the house and prepare it for the night. S/he made the rounds of the home, locking every door and made sure the fire was tended too so the fire would slowly die down, as C.C. tinkered with the draft. Slowly walking past the entrance to her bedroom, C.C. heard her gently humming while bathing and smelled the fragrant air coming from her room. Noticing how femme and soft her room was, C.C. let out a low growl of deep need. C.C. let the memory of watching over her and wanting her for so long but never revealing hir feelings to her, fill hir mind. Remembering hir duty of honor for the night, C.C. swaggered back to the guest room, further down the hall and made sure hir door was open – so s/he could hear anything during the night.

Setting hir wine glass down on the dresser, C.C. slid out of hir leather jacket and loosened the belt to hir leather pants. C.C. untucked the tails of the dark purple silk shirt that enshrouded hir muscular body and began to let hir mind wander while disrobing. Noticing the stereo system in the guest room, C.C. put on some music and lit a cigar and relaxed on the rocking chair by the library nook in the bedroom. Taking a book off the shelf about the area sites to see in the valley, C.C. began to sift through the pages and landing on a page about the river that ran through the secret park where they had found the clues earlier in the day, C.C. began to study the topography of the region.

~~~~~~~~

The bath water was so warm and the bubbles were overflowing the Victorian tub. She was laying there soaking and humming gently: Feeling so tired, yet ready for a long night of sleep knowing that C.C. would be there should anything cause alarm or harm to her. Letting the water drain from the tub, she rose from the bubble bath, bubbles softly trailing down her body that was steaming hot with pinkness from the long soak in the tub. Reaching over for the towel on the table near by, she wrapped it around her and lifted her legs and feet onto the soft and furry bath mat. Wrapping another towel around her hair, and deciding to have a cigarette and one final sip of her wine, she walked slowly with wine glass and cigarette to the adjoining bedroom. Laying the cigarette down in the blue marble tray on the vanity, where the candles had been previously lit, she finished drying off and laid the towels on the end of the chaise lounge. Fluffing her hair and sitting on the vanity chair in front of the mirror, she gazed at the reflection of her image from the long and lazy bath. She felt beautiful, yet she felt smoldering hot: it was a deep longing to connect with another loving being and to be touched, to be held in strong arms, to be kissed both gently and ravenously and delicately adored, breathed in and devoured properly.

Taking one last sip of wine and a drag off the cigarette, she then crushed out the cigarette and gently blew out each and every candle that was left burning in the room. The aroma of a wonderful supper still lingered in the house; as well as the fragrance of her bath and the scent of the candles. Heightening every erotic sense within her, the longing and the wanting began to overtake her; making her feel the need to lie down as she basked in what it would feel like to be touched by the butch of her dreams.

Turning back the comforter and arranging the pillows, she glided into her bed and slipped between the covers of the silky soft Blue satin sheets. Pulling up the covers, she closed her eyes and let her imagination take her to where she could experience the bliss of moments that were laced with desire: the desire to be ravished with hungry eyes and pummeled to ecstasy with moans that only lovers utter when fulfilling each others’ needs.

~~~~~~~~~

After put out hir cigar and laying the book down, C.C. began to hear sounds in the house: CC stopped rocking the chair and listened intently in the direction of the sounds s/he could hear. If I didn't know any better… was the thought that trailed through C.C.s head as s/he got up from the rocker and turned off the stereo that had played softly for the last two hours. “Okay, one more tour of the house, then check on the fire, then to check up on her..." C.C. mumbled to hirself, as s/he slowly made hir way around the house. Everything appeared in order: the fire was just a bed of embers and slowly after repositioning the screen and smooshing the ashes, s/he made hir way to the bedroom to check up on her after her bath.

Standing in the doorway of her bedroom, C.C. heard the faintness of her moans; of what appeared to be a woman deep in slumber. Adjusting hir eyes to the dimness of the bedroom, C.C. scanned the perimeter. Noticing the delicate, yet rich decor of her bedroom - strewn with pictures and antiques and windows draped in deep blue and gold velvet curtains, s/he noticed that the drapes were askew and used it as an opportunity to come closer to the object of hir desires.

Softly, yet purposefully stepping around fixtures in the dark, C.C. drew the velvet drapes closer together and stopped to gaze upon her. She was a vision: she was lying there half covered in her nakedness. Her hair flowing crazily behind her head on the pillows and her arms held onto a long, overstuffed feather pillow. C.C. noticed her breathing was deep, yet disconnected in a way. Wanting so very much to be with her, s/he held hir emotions back and softly sat on the edge of the bed- tenderly touching her hair while she slept. Long into the reverie of doing what any butch would do with such a beauty, C.C. got a hold of hirself and felt a chill in the air. Pulling the coverlet of crazily quilted velveteen squares up to cover her bare back, C.C. leaned over her and gently kissed her forehead as the fragrance of her tantalized hir senses; savoring the hidden moment of lust that threatened to overwhelm hir better judgment.

But the moment that C.C. placed the lingering kiss on her forehead, she awoke startled and rolled back into C.C.’s arms. Half asleep and looking at C.C. with eyes filled with dream-like wanton desire, half breathless and smoldering with heated energy, she breathed out to CC: “Is everything okay?”

“I was checking on you and covering you up,” C.C. whispered quietly.

“C.C.?" as she reached up to touch hir arm that was lingering near her, “I am finding it hard to sleep tonight. I want you to stay here with me. Would you slip in beside me and keep me warm until I fall asleep, again?”

“Are you sure you want me to stay here with you?" C.C. whispered quietly again.

“I want you to stay C.C., please? Slip in and keep me warm, I need you…” she said, revealing to hir the deep, intoxicating energy that was oozing and permeating the air around her.

“As you so wish, my sweet ... princess of the night...” were the words trailing off C.C.’s lips.

Slipping in behind her under the satin sheets, s/he pulled up a pillow and slipped hir muscular arm under her head, molding hir body to hers. C.C. pulled up the rest of the covers and slipped hir other arm over her waist, letting hir hand trail up the curve of her waist to cup under her breasts.
If C.C. had the magical power of becoming engorged with lust, it was at this very moment that hir cock would have swelled with the deep and dark desire to overtake her with animal instinct! The tension hurt to want her so much and not violate the boundary existing between the two of them. But the moment that C.C. had fulfilled her wish of spooning her into slumber, she drifted off into another dream filled world - wondering what it would be like to be taken by the butch who had been her friend for such a long, long time.

In her state of pre-slumber her garden was throbbing, causing her to gently rock against C.C.’s body of heat. Dreaming of C.C. caressing her, fondling her body with heated passion and nibbling on her neck and sucking her skin into hys mouth - the sheer knowledge of their explosive passions caused her garden to become a source of energy, wanting to be filled with C.C.s animal driven passion. Wanting hir to explore her body in her dreamlike state, she indulged the fantasy of what it would feel like to be penetrated by C.C.s cock: taking everything, feeling her lips suck on her nipples and licking them to flawless erection, temples of hys desire, she felt C.C. nipping harder at her. Hyr hands scorching every tender part of her back and C.C.’s body grinding into her with enough energy to impregnate her with a cazillion of C.C.z babies.

C.C. held her tighter to help her settle into her sleep as hy felt the energy of their rhythm develop. Wanting to fuck the stars out of her heavens became the burning thought of the moment, overtaking C.C’s mind. Breathing deeply, and not wanting to spoil the moment, carefully C.C. snuggled the sheets and blankets closer to her and slipped out of her bed. With a dark and lusty gaze, C.C. kissed her on her shoulder and whispered in her ear that everything would be alright, as hy left her room quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Holy F*cking Hell!” C.C. quietly thought, as hy wiped hys forehead and made hys way back to the guest room. “I need to have a talk with her and soon: I cannot stand to see her through this and feel like I have felt this night. I want her so much, but I don't want to lose what has taken me practically two years to build with her. What I would give to have this be the way it should be," were the thoughts roaming a zillion miles a minute in C.C.s head, as s/he dimmed the hall lamp. Leaving the bedroom door ajar, C.C. fell into a heap on the king size bed in the guest room. It felt so wrong to not be meeting all of her needs, but heaven help us, we will work this out, come hell or high water…

Dearest Diary,

Don't let me down, because I need hym so much. You know how I feel and you know what I want: Please, dearest diary, is it hym?
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: