Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Late Saturday Evening: April 8th, 2006 (part 2)

Heading off in the pre-dawn sunlight of the morning, they slowly formed a miniature caravan as they left the parking lot. Turning off the freeway to make the exchange for Hwy 66 to head home, CC wanted to go check on her one more time before Hy went all the way back out to the ranch. Instead of turning east, Hy turned right and headed west to the hospital. Driving down the road a bit and then turning to go up a huge hill to the hospital, Hy slowed down to turn into the lower level to the Parking Garage of the hospital. Getting out, and slamming the door shut, Hy made Hiz way to the elevator. Pressing the button for the 10th floor, the elevator ascended with no delays. “Bing,” the elevator doors opened. CC stepped out and looked toward the nursing station to see who was on duty. Hy didn't see anyone around, so Hy headed down the corridor to her private room. Quietly approaching her room, the door was ajar and CC could smell the flowers Hy ordered for her. Going into her room, there she was slightly raised in bed, gently sleeping, flowers placed everywhere in the room with the best ones on the table next to her with Blue Balloons and a satin banner strung around the bouquet that said Get Well Soon. That particular bouquet had three dozen roses and baby's breath and all sorts of exotic greenery in it. They did a wonderful job of choosing flowers for Hiz favorite girl. The rest of the plants were assorted Star Gazer lilies, Irises, Lilacs and Bird of Paradise in exotic vases. Hy knew she loved flowers and these were the best ones Hy had seen in quite some time. Quietly, Hy slipped over to her bed and moved the covers over some and sat down softly. Gazing at her brought wonderful feelings to Hym. Setting the leather gloves down on the table and moving the breakfast tray over - she began to stir at the soft nuances of noise being made next to her.

“Hey Handsome, where have you been?” she asked softly with sleepiness in her voice with her eye's still closed. She could always feel CC close to her no matter where they were in the universe.

“I just got back from breakfast with Dayle and Det. Harris, down at the Iron Skillet. I thought I would come by and check on you before I went home to sleep a bit and recover from last night. How you doing sweetie,” CC breathed softly to her…

Opening her eyes gently, so she could become adjusted to the light, she looked around and saw the huge bouquets of flowers before her eyes fell upon CC. “Oh my stars! Look at all the beautiful flowers here!” she softly remarked to CC. Trying to adjust her vision, she struggled to sit up better.

“Let me help you,” CC moved while attending to her. “Don't try to sit up too much just yet. Here, do it this way” said CC, helping her to get repositioned in bed. CC leaned over and kissed her gently on the nose, then on the cheek, then stopped for a short kiss on her lips.

“Mmmmmm, have I told you lately how much I adore you CC?” she said, as soon as CC ‘z lips released Hiz kiss from her lips.

CC snuggled the covers up around her and tucked then around her tightly. “I want you to drift back to sleep. I wanted you to have something to keep you company here in the room and to remind you of how much I miss you when you aren't around to pester me and make my life simply wonderful with your entertaining whimsical ways, my dear one.” CC gently leaned over and kissed her again. “Now I am going to tell you this only once and I don't want any guff from your Femme Princess Highness” CC gently razzed her. “Stay in bed. Do what you are supposed to do for the nurse and Doctor and when I come again to see you, I want to find that you were a good girl. I will have a treat for you, okay? Will you promise to mind me this time?” CC asked with Hiz comical goofy grin that said Hy was flirting with her again.

* sigh*

“Butches: can't live without them and you cannot disappoint them. Yes, Dear. I will stay right here with your gifts of loveliness and patiently wait for your return” she said with softness in her voice that told CC she would comply with Hiz wishes.

Not that she wouldn't, but because she already felt so badly that she had gotten herself into such jam and as usual, her knight in shining armor was once again right there by her side. She totally adored CC. But what irked her the most, as it might with any other femme like her, was that the spring dance was coming up and she wanted to go and dance the night away with CC and all her friends in the valley. With broken ribs now and a nasty cut on her forehead, she had no idea if she would mend up fast enough, but she was certain that it didn't really matter. For after all, having a sweet and sincere butch like CC in her life was the most exquisite luxury of all.

“Good girl, now give me a kiss and I shall be off and go home now” as CC bent over to get a final kiss from her sweet lips. Meeting her more than half way to receive the kiss, Hiz eye's smoldered with lust for her and with all that was left of Hiz energy, CC drank up the energy of their kiss and sealed it with a signature mark that Hy saved only for her. Hy gently bit her bottom lip and asserting Hiz Dominance in a final display of authority, set her monitors off again!

Nuzzling her closely and waiting for the head nurse to come charging in, CC lay on top of her and drank in every smell of her scent before the nurse entered the room.

“I should have known” said the nurse, as she started to giggle! “You love birds! How long have you both been married?" the nurse inquired, as she reset her monitors. Not wanting to leave, CC eventually rose from her wounded body and picked up Hiz gloves and got ready to leave. Winking at her then looking toward the nurse, CC explained with pride:

“You would think forever - for as long as we have known each other. But soon we shall have that very conversation, soon” CC's voice directed loving intonations toward the object of Hiz affection who lied in bed gently smiling that knowing smile.

“Ok, off with you Mister, Mister. She needs to rest now,” the nurse took over with authority, as she began to playfully shoo CC away from her room. But before Hy left, CC pointed to Hiz eyes slowly, then touched Hiz heart, then slowly pointed at her with a stern look that meant business. She broke out in giggles which hurt her ribs to the high heavens and smiled the sweetest smile at CC as her devil-licious to voice gave CC exactly what brought sheer delight to Hiz ears: *Y e s, Sir*

Dearest Diary,

A new term has begun and already, the terrific work loads begin. You are such a faithful companion to my heart.
I don’t know what I would do without you my sweet, sweet diary.
Until another day in Paradise,
I’m keeping the faith,
I will be loving and kind,
I will shine like a star:
Don’t worry, be happy
For there is no better way to live,
Than in the moment of now:
Right here
Right now
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: