Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Monday Night: Oktober 23rd, 2006

Moaning softly, she turned over gently – shivering – seeking CC’z heat as she woke to the coolness of the air wafting off the river, the effervescent babbling of the water near the boulder they were lying on; how it seemed to be darker with only a faint hint of periwinkle blue and mellow orange shades from the late evening sunset. The first star of the evening began to twinkle above them. The gentle rhythm of their breathing was saturated by the core smell of burnt offering to each other, as if a melding of their sensuality were laden with the musk-like nectar of Grecian God’s and Goddesses: it permeated the air all around them as they aroused to the notion that they needed their clothes on - and in one big hurry.
It was getting cold!

“Hon?” she whispered to CC. “HOn? Will you wake up? It’s getting cold out here and it looks like it is darker, too. We should get up and head back to town and find something to eat. I’m HuNgRy!” she said, starting to chatter at the teeth a bit. She lifted her head above CCz to see where all their clothes landed in the wild and incredible afternoon they had just experienced. Then it hit her: not only did they need to get some clothes on, but she wanted a cigarette! Just then, CCz arms tightened around her and drew her in. CC opened one eye a smidge… then waited until she was just close enough that Hy could sneak a kiss to her lips. Pressing deeply into her lips, CC gently guided her back onto the boulder; going deeper into her mouth with Hiz tongue and asserting Hiz sexual dominance by finally laying completely on top of her and controlling every heated moment of the kiss that was consuming them both with passion that smoldered: the idea that Hiz kiss would blow every last inch of resistance from her, left CC breathless with the gentle pride that seemingly only butch guys know about. Releasing her from the kiss, CC got up and started to find the cigarette case in Hiz pants. Finding it, he took out two pre-made cigarettes with filters and lit them both (CC was so damn cute doing this, she thought!), then grinned that famous CC grin as Hy exhaled and gently gave the other one to her.

“Hon?” said CC dreamily, “Do you know how long I have waited to do that with you?” CC picked up Hiz pants and put them on, yet left the pants unzipped as they draped above Hiz boney hips as Hy dreamily looked at her and exhaled a perfectly circled halo.

“Yes dear, I do know” she said, with a warm lazy smile. “Do you know how long I have waited for you to do this, too?” she said slowly, as she took a long drag off the cigarette CC had given to her. CC loved standing there looking at her in all her purest of essence – her nakedness in the fading twilight of the evening.
“Thank you Hon for the cigarette and well, hon? I hope we haven’t outdone ourselves in our last moments because if sex or making love is like this now, then I want for my only wish that we have it this passionate anytime we want this, again.”

CC began to give her that annoyed look. “Are you gonna get up and get dressed? Or lay there all night, woman?”
“Help me up!” she said with a grin. With the cigarette hanging from Hiz lips, CC reached down with both arms and hands and helped her to get up. Giggling, she nearly tripped and caused them both to wonder if they would fall into the water! Both of them were looking at each other as took a drag off their cigarettes, one last time. Once they exhaled, CC leaned over and took her in Hiz arms and hugged her while nuzzling her neck.

“Come on, hon! Help me get dressed. It’s getting dark out here and you know how klutzy I am in the dark” she softly said, as she nuzzled and kissed CC’z nose. So CC released her and then gently spanked her as she turned to get her bra and panties and well, you know - all her stuff. Femme’s have a lot of accessories: Their purse or jacket or shoe’s – just to name a few.

It was just then that CC realized Hiz cock was missing.
“Hon, do you see my cock anywhere?” CC sighed with frustration.

She turned to CC and put her hand on Hiz invisible cock.
“Right here hon!” she smiled with devilish charm. CC grabbed her and kissed her deeply. Grinding into her, CC let out a deep groan. And just at that moment a moan escaped from her, too. They held onto each other. Softly smiling she said to CC, “Hon? It’s a total possibility that we kicked it off the boulder and it floated down river.”

Squeezing her harder, Hy popped her back and she let out a sigh of relief. “Mwah! Thank you dear for doing that for me,” as she kissed him lightly on Hiz nose!

“We can come back another time and look for it. Right now, let’s go” CC said, as hy took her by the hand and helped her down off of the boulder and onto the earthen trail that led to their spot on the river. Both of them carefully wound the trail in an upwards motion. Rocks were escaping the traction of their feet as they climbed up the trail in the dark.
It was just about then, that the Klutz fairy arrived.
The wind gusted a bit and caused her to lose her balance as CC led them up the path. She tripped and fell to the side of the path where it dropped off to another embankment along the river: losing her breath as she went in slow motion over the edge.
“Help me CC,” her voice raised, trembling with fear! But the motion and gravity of the peculiar situation she was literally falling into, took CC by surprise. For once, CC was at odds against the logic of gravity: the weight of her pulling Hym into her fall and the scary idea that they might be in one helluva jam without any help. It was too late to express the horror of what was happening. By the time she came to rest on the broken limb of a pine tree – there she was looking up at CC with pleading eyes; yet CC was hanging on the edge of the path, literally by Hiz toes!!! Hanging there eyeing each other, and certainly NOT in range for a kiss, they both let nervous laughter escape from them – seeing the dark humor of the moment!

She looked up at Hym and quietly said: “If I ever live to tell about this to anyone, I just want you to know that I love you for everything and that I think you are one hell of a guy! Thank you for everything you have always done for me. And for heaven’s sake, let it be known that you are the sweetest Lover of My life! I don’t want anyone else in my life but you and certainly no one else will touch me, other than you! Now HOn, will you just do some of your magic and get us out of this mess?” as she smiled that smile that knew what Hy would do next.

CC looked at her with a certain look: “Hon? Good news. If you fall now, we will both die together and isn’t there some sort of a Shakespearean element to that? Don’t you agree hon?” CC said with Hiz best poker face.

“CC, for heaven’s sake - come on!!! Don’t be coy with me at a moment like this,” she practically shrieked! “Help me hon! My arms are getting tired!!!!!”

CC just loved moments like this. Matter of fact, it’s safe to say that Hy LiVeD for moments like this!!! Hy loved being her hero… The funny thing was – is that CC knew there wasn’t much of a drop below her, but she hadn’t taken time to even look down. CC played with her and motioned exaggeratingly with Hiz eyes which caused her to look down.

“OMG!!! HOn? If I fall down from here how will I get back up there, to help you get up,” she asked incredulously???

“Actually” CC said, “I’m going to go with the fall and hang onto your hand. Then when I get more than half way falling sideways near you, I want you let go of that branch and fall with me – okay?”

And just at that time, CC did as Hy said and went into a free fall – Hiz eyes never leaving her eyes, they began to fall together. But in doing so they didn’t realize that the ledge they thought they were falling onto was none other than the hibernation cave of a Great Bear. As they both dropped onto the surface, the earth of the cave gave way under the magnitude of the force of both of them landing on it!

Dearest Diary,

The season of fall in all its glory is beautiful to gaze at here in paradise. Forests span everywhere the eye can see; yet the hills that lead to them are showing their true colors. Colors that only come forth: as the season begins to extract fully what seasons of spring and summer cannot do during fall. Oranges, reds, yellows, umbers: The Earth’s brilliant and majestic display that attests to a universe
that is alive with cosmically vibrant energy. That hum of the universe has been fine tuning my ability to see, hear, and truly listen. It’s funny but yet, not that funny. It’s more like a deep awe filled reverence.
When I am still and quiet, I try to hear Earth’s vibrations as it channels into my ears as if balancing competing tensions in my soul. I used to have Question’s for you, but now I see the question to me.

Don’t go holding out on me, dearest diary! I need your pages to think in earnest and with honesty because being real in the moment takes courage. I have courage.
Dearest Diary??? I have no questions for you tonight, but here’s an answer for you in case you need one:

Thank you for being You.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: