Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Almost New Years Eve: December 31st, 2006

Lying in the darkness – on a heap of old dry bones, debris and cobwebs in the cave of the bear – it was with a dazed confusion that she awoke and still holding hands with CC. It appeared that CC was out cold from having broken their fall into the cave. She reached over to carefully brush off like huge clumps of dirt she felt on CC’z face.

*CC?* she whispered carefully. “Hon? Wake up dear…” She carefully kissed CC’z cheek, silently waited for him to rouse to consciousness. As she waited for any sign of CC coming to life, she tried to see in the dark but couldn’t. She rolled closer to CC and began to warm him a bit, with the already escaping heat of her body. It was terribly cold and damp in the cave. With no light to see, except the moonlit shadows that appeared from the opening above, she began to feel a bit petrified. Not wanting to break the clasp of their hands, she reluctantly let go of Hiz hand and managed to get his head under her arm, as she cradled CC and cooed softly in Hiz ear. “Everything will be alright” she said to Hym, over and over again. “Come on, Hon, wake up” she said, beginning to shudder from the cold. Lying in the dark, she willed CC to come alive. But nothing seemed to happen. She could hear the creek babbling outside; the gentle and mysterious moaning of the earth in the abandoned cave. But because she realized they were terribly cold, she had to think of a way to get both of them warm. And, do it quickly.

Not wanting to part from CC, she dug into CC’s pocket for the lighter that they used for smoking. Thank you Goddess for Zippo lighters: they always seemed to fair as well as a Timex watch. They just kept on ‘zippin’ like a Timex watch would keep ‘tickin’! She flipped the case of the beautiful and handsome lighter case open. …*wha~lah*… “and, let there be light!”

She could see that there were pieces of wood lying around the dead leaves and pine needles. “Ok,” she said to herself. “It looks like there is enough material here to build a fire” and up she arose with adrenaline to make it come to life. She was not a scout or anything, but she was determined to make it warmer for them and to help CC come back to life. Without him, they weren’t going anywhere and to add to the complication, (at least in her head) she worried that CC had broken bone or something. Time was of the essence because no one who knew of their whereabouts that day. Quickly, she gathered up the dead material from the floor of the cave and scraped it into a heap. Then she gathered the dead tree limbs and laid them upon the heap of debris. She found two huge tree stumps and drug them over to the place where she was going to build the fire. With no blankets or extra clothing other than what they had on, it was freezing and she worried about both of them developing hypothermia. She flipped the Zippo open and lit the flint. Quickly, she lit all of the debris. Wafting air around the newly lit fire she tried to stoke the flames, hoping to not make it too smoky. With one of the longer branches, she reached toward the huge hole in the cave to be sure the smoke could escape. By then, the debris caught on fire and she quickly loaded all of the spare limbs she could find onto the blaze. Within minutes, the branches caught fire – causing to her decide to put the stumps onto the entire flaming mess, too.

She looked at CC lying next to the fire. No movement yet, but at least she could see now and hoped that the fire would warm them both. Saving the longest branch to stir the fire with she skootched closer to CC and gently checked for his breathing and pulse. Thankfully, he was alive; just not fully conscious yet. “Oh my,” she prayed! “Please help CC to wake up! I need Hym! I want Hym to get us out of here and take us home! Without Hym, we are lost!”
About that time when the fire began to take on a life of its own, CC began to move, cough and come to life. “Hon?” Hy said, as she quickly laid the branch down to tend to CC. Tears fell upon on her cheeks, she was so happy that CC came back to life! Stroking the hair from Hiz forehead, she stroked Hiz head lovingly as she kissed Hiz nose, Hiz cheek and then softly Hiz lips, as she began to weep. “Oh Hon, I’m so glad you are waking up! Are you cold? Are you hungry? Do you hear me? Do you feel the fire???” she asked like she always did, when she had a million questions on her mind for CC to answer! CC reached up with Hiz arms (although his eyes were closed) and pulled her down on top of him. Through the soft light of the blazing fire they could see each other. Gazing at each other fervently while assessing each others’ damage – they decided it was okay to smile as they held each other with dearness. Both exhaled the sigh of inner knowledge that they both had survived their fall into the cave.

But that didn’t last long as a huge rush of wind blasted through the cave with frightening power – enough power that a giant apparition of a Grizzly Bear appeared in the smoky haze of the fire.

Frightened beyond belief, she shrieked so loud it would have made the fur fall off of any so-called Grizzly! “CC” She shrieked, as CC eyed the image conjured by the fiery blaze amid the smokiest of smoke, the strangest of haze!!!

The proclaimed, legendary, ghost-like beast of Mt. Grizzly roared with terrifying growls! And then, as if beyond the comprehension of a drunken stupor, the bear began talking to them, uttering words from ancient days. Did they hear what they just heard??? Could it be true, what that bear said??? They looked at each other in sheer astonishment, making sure that neither of them was losing their wits. Silently confirming to one another, they returned their gaze to the apparition roaring in front of them, through the smoky haze of the fire which was burning at full height as sparks flew everywhere. But the Grizzly Bear still stood its ground. And as if caught doing something very compromising, both of them rose from the floor of the cave, hand-in-hand and in utter fright and ran for any exit they could find! Running toward the creek through a labyrinth, they ran for their lives! It was as if it were a miracle that they found the cave’s exit as they scaled a rocky crevice that led to the original path. By the time they made it to the parking lot, both were heaving breathlessly.
“Don’t go to your house,” said CC as Hy tossed a spare set of car keys to her. “Go to the ranch and drive as safely as possible. You better drive the speed limit and not hurt the corvette or I’ll tan the hide off your pretty ass, woman!”

*the hell I will, CC* - as she caught the keys in mid-air while standing like a deer, frozen by on-coming headlights! She hit the electronic switch to unlock the car, got into the drivers seat and lit a cigarette, then turned on the motor and did a 1-80 in reverse.
“You better hurry, my dear man, if you want to make sure I get to the ranch without hurting your Vette!” she yelled into the wind, as she left CC and Hiz truck in a cloud of dust. Licking her lips and mouthing a sensual kiss to him, Hy stared at the way her breasts swelled under the t-shirt she stole away from Hym at the river. Waiting for Hiz eyes to meet hers, she felt CC collaring and devouring her with Hiz eyes. Once Hiz eyes locked with hers, she collared CC with her smile…

Tethered invisibly to each other, the night had only just begun. Following her closely, CC watched her as she applied lipstick to her mouth and while smoking a cigarette, she led them home: bound by their own shared telepathy and singular devotion to a dance that was theirs and theirs alone.

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

Dearest Diary,

You know, it’s been awhile since I asked questions of you and I know you don’t want me to let you down. How long until then? When? Where? Do you see how you are, Dearest Diary?

Until then,
I’m Yours faithfully.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: