Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Late Wednesday Afternoon: January 31st, 2007 (Part 1)

Driving up the canyon on Route 66 toward the Green Springs, they leaned lazily into each curve while taking in the scenic beauty of the drive to CC’z property. When it came to the curve where she and Jezebel took a dive down the mountain side, she slowed down. CC slowed down too, wondering what was going through her mind, as he followed her home. As she proceeded on, she glanced into the rearview mirror with a beautiful smile as she mouthed a kiss to CC from her lips. CC’z strength of character made her heart swell with pride: especially the memory of how he commandeered her rescue when she lost control of the car on that snowy winter night. Picking up speed, she decided that she had better hurry up because they were going to be late for the party and dance!

Soon, they approached the entrance to CC’z ranch. She carefully eased the corvette down the dirt lane, so as not to kick up the gravel and dust from the road. The sun had already set and the first evening star had appeared as well as the moon, as it rose into the storybook heavens of the eastern skyline. “On a beautiful night such as this…” she thought silently to herself, as she traveled slowly down the drive. It was about then, when she slowly made the last turn on the pine-shaded hill, that she saw how many cars and trucks were parked at CC’z home…

“For heaven’s sake, what is going on out here tonight?” she silently mused to herself, as she slowed down to take it all in while watching in the rearview mirror for any sign of expression on CC’z face. “I thought the party was in town tonight,” she silently thought to herself. She saw the smile emerge on CC’z face in the rearview mirror. There must have been at least 20 vehicles she could account for in plain sight. Some of them she recognized, others she didn’t. Dayle’s truck was there, and several of her girlfriends’ cars were there; but as soon as she pulled up to the triple car garage and hit the door opener on the visor, she saw Dayle waiting for them impatiently on the wrap around porch of the house. Dayle had a lazy grin on Hys face and was smoking a cigarette. She watched Hym as Hy secretly signaled to CC as she pulled into the garage. As soon as she pulled in completely, she shut the engine off and sat thinking about what was really going down at CC’z home.

“It’s about time you two got here!” Dayle practically shouted in the garage, while CC parked the truck directly behind the Vette. Still seated in the car, she waited for CC to get out and come over to open the door of the car and help her out. She lit a cigarette while the two of them quietly exchanged information that apparently was a secret to be kept from her. Finally, CC came up to the Vette and opened the car door for her and helped her out.

“Hon?” she said quietly, as she took her last drag off of the cigarette. “What is going on here tonight? I thought the dance party was in town at the Grange Hall. Did you fail to tell me about it?”

Leaning in towards her and kissing her earnestly for good measure, CC held her tightly for the moment and whispered in her ear: “Yes dear, I planned this party for you instead of the party we were going to go to. I’m sorry I didn’t let you in on my secret, but you know how life always interferes with our plans.” Nuzzling her gently, CC asked her to go ahead and go upstairs and clean up, while he and Dayle got caught up to speed on the party in progress. “Okay, hon” she said to CC, as she nuzzled him back while playfully taking his hat off and played with Hiz hair. “Whatever you are up to, Mister CC, I’m glad we don’t have to go back to town. So Hon, I’m gonna be in your bathroom taking a shower and what should I wear tonight? Is this casual or should I wear a pretty dress tonight?”

CC looked at her with a heated desire and told her to do whatever her heart desired; then quickly added that wearing a dress was something Hy had looked forward to seeing her in all day… So off she went up the stairs to the top of the loft, where CC’z bedroom was, to relax and get ready for the evening.

“Hon? I won’t be long but will you bring up some wine to the bathroom so I have something to sip on while I am getting ready?” she smiled a beautiful smile to Hym. Half way up the back stairs, she heard CC pop the cork on some vintage wine that Hy always kept for her in the kitchen wine collection. “I’ll be up in a moment with your wine Hon, Okay?” CC hollered up the stairs to her.

“Where have you both been?” Dayle asked with an incredulous tone in Hys voice. “I’ve been waiting here since 4 this afternoon getting things done while you were out gazelling around the universe today!”

“I found her down at the park and we,” coughing it out to Dayle, “took care of some really important business we have wanted to do for some time now, Dayle. Thanks for helping me to get all this done in my absence” CC said, as he put down the filled wine glass.

“Did you get the band all set up in the back yard?” CC asked Dayle.

“Yes, I did, and they are all ready to go when she’s ready to come down. I made arrangements for food to be catered and they should be showing up anytime now,” Dayle reported to CC.

“Great”, CC said with a huge relief. “I’m starving, and I know she is too. What about everyone else? Let’s get the show on the road. Did you remember to go to the jewelers to pick up the ring I had made for her?”

“Yes, and it’s a beauty!” replied Dayle. He retrieved the ring from the secret stash drawer where CC kept all his important things, like: spare keys, screws and nails, and old memos itemizing Hys to-do lists of yore. “Here it is, CC” Dayle said, as he opened the little box that held the ring.

There it was in all its glory was the ring that matched the missing earrings she had found months before at the park. CC had planned this orchestrated mystery for months now and the last thing Hy needed was for her to figure it all out, before Hy had the chance to recite Hiz ornamental engagement proposal to her. Hy had taken an old pair of stilettos from her “clothes to go to goodwill box,” a year or so ago, and had hoped that she wouldn’t have recognized them when she found the stiletto at the park that late afternoon. The earring was the hardest to retrieve from the fake crime scene because Hy had to have the detective take it in as evidence so as not to alert her to his plan of proposal. Thank God, Hy had the foresight to ask the detective to show up later to the party to deliver the earring that he needed to present to her, later on that night. So far, so good was the thought that prevailed. Soon enough, Hy would know.

Looking at Dayle, CC asked Hym to make sure that the detective had arrived and that the caterers were coming. “Dayle? Thanks for helping me pull off My biggest hair-brained scheme yet!” CC winked at Dayle. “I don’t know how I would be able to pull all this off without your help. I’m going to go upstairs now and take the wine up to her and clean up, too” CC breathed, as Hys voice relaxed.

“Okay, CC, but don’t be too long. Hurry up and put in an appearance while she is busy with getting around and help me run interference with the guests by keeping them entertained while we wait on her” Dayle drawled out, ever so slowly. “I’m going to get the band members together and get the music going; then check on the food that should be arriving shortly.” And with that, Dayle took off and made Hys way out into the crowd that was interacting in the living room and on the large patio that opened up to the back yard.

Slowly, CC made it up the stairs with the wine and heard the shower running in the bedroom bath of Hiz chambered loft. Hy could smell her scent being carried on the very air that was wafting from the shower. The loft was dim with candled light, as steam from the shower drifted out into the loft. Hy sat down on the edge of the bed and laid the wine down on the end table. Taking Hiz boots and socks off, Hy leaned back onto the bed and stretched and day-dreamed for a moment. Hy listened to the muzzled softness of her voice that came from the shower. Hy loved to be near her and dreamed of what sharing space with her would feel like. She was so fussy about things in life; but this was the wonderful part of knowing her that had led Hym to believe how Hy knew it was her that Hy wanted to spend Hiz life with. Slowly, Hy picked up the wine glass and took it to her in the shower area and sat it down on the counter by the twin sinks. There laid all her jewelry; her panties and clothes were strewn all over the place. Hy picked up her panties and smelled them while she was washing her hair in the shower. It made Hym hard with deep need that he nearly wanted to take her to bed right then, but that moment had to wait. Hy wanted to enjoy the special evening with her, wanting no other mishaps to taking place. Hy had waited a very long time for this moment: Hy consciously keep his wits about him at all times.

“Hon? I brought you some wine. Are you almost done? May I come in behind you and shower? Hon? Is that okay?” CC softly asked her, during that moment.

She slid the door to the shower open a smidge, as shampoo bubbles from her hair drizzled down over her coconuts toward her belly, telling Hym to get naked and jump in as she was almost through with her shower. “Come in, Hon” she said, as she took CC’z hand.

“Hon, I’m not undressed fully yet. Let me get these clothes off, ok?” And with that, CC made record time stripping off Hiz clothes and walked into the shower behind her, letting her soapy and silky body warm Hym up. As Hy wrapped Hiz arms around her in the shower, she rinsed off her hair under the steamy hotness of the water. She moaned as CC ran Hiz hands all over her body. Hy was grinding her ass gently in the shower when she turned around in Hiz arms and pulled Hym into the warm rain of the steaming hot water.

“Doesn’t this feel ever so good, Hon?” she softly moaned out her reply. Her warm breasts, with nipples so erect that would leave a dent in any guy’s chest, made him even harder with desire. CC enveloped her into a tighter hold and deeply kissed her under the steamy water. And as Hy did this, Hy pushed her into the shower wall and buried Hiz invisible cock into her garden of desire. Moaning with heated delight, she broke away from Hiz kiss and handed Hym the soap Hy liked to use. “Hon? I’m getting out so you can finish up while I get dressed, okay?” she said, as she kissed Hiz nose and let herself out of the shower knowing full well that she was going to make Hiz evening more than magical. She loved getting dressed up for CC and having tons of romantic fun with Hym. Teasing Hym with a deep eroticism, she loved how worked up Hy could get.

“Thank you, for bringing the wine to me Dear,” she said as she slowly took her first sip from the wine goblet.
“Save me a sip, for when I get out, will you Dear?” Hy said to her while showering. “Okay, Hon” she said, as she toweled her body dry.

She wandered over to CC’s spare closet, where she kept some of her wardrobe for when she spent the night with CC. She found only a couple of dresses, so it wouldn’t a difficult decision. She came across a delicately feminine strapless cocktail dress. Waltz length and zipped up the back, the skirt of the dress flowed with yards of a sky blue organza; while the bodice of the garment was made from a heavy satin, secured by a midnight blue bow strategically centered below her breasts. She found her Italian blue Stiletto’s with bows on them, as well as her silk stockings with seams. She laid them on the bed as she returned to the bathroom to dry her hair and put a touch of makeup on and a strand of pearls around her neck. She found her simple diamond-studded teardrop pearl earrings on the jewelry tree of the bathroom counter and put them on her ears. As soon as she finished, she went back to the bed and sat down to put her stockings on and slid them up to be caught into garters dangling from her hips. Slowly easing the stockings on, one at a time, she stood up to make sure the seams were lined up right then attached them to each strap of her garter. Making sure they felt even all over, she then stepped into her stilettos. Her stilettos made her tower like an Amazonian goddess. Smiling a sexily, she proceeded to put her dress on for the night. By then, CC was out of the shower toweling off, so she went to ask Hym if Hy would help her with her dress. Walking into the bathroom, CC let out a slow wolf whistle.

“Sweetheart, you are gorgeous tonight,” CC cooed to her. Laying Hiz towel down, she turned around and asked for help to zip her dress up. And while Hy did, CC gently kissed her shoulders and neck while Hy slowly zipped her up. She turned toward him and smiled that slow smile that told Hym everything Hy wanted to know!

“Hon” she dripped with coyness. “I’m going to head down stairs…” while CC watched her put a smidge more lipstick on her lips. When she was done, she winked at Hym in the mirror as she smudged the extra lipstick from her lips Hiz mirror. She loved to mark Hiz mirror with her lip prints, as a reminder of her, when she spent the night with CC.

“Hon, hurry up with your dressing and meet me down stairs. I’m hungry as a bear!” she leaned over to kiss CC, while Hy stood there stark naked awe eating her up for the loveliness she brought to Hiz vision.

CC followed her out of the bath area like a sweet puppy following Hiz playmate, spanking her bottom lightly as she slowly walked in front of Hym.
“Hon? I’ll be down in a moment, but I want you to know that you are stunningly beautiful!”

She curtseyed like a princess before Hym and slowly descended the stairs that led to the rest of CC’z house. Once she made it past the kitchen to the living room area (that led to the backyard and patio), she could hear the music playing and saw people dancing and eating the catered food that had arrived. Dayle was standing at the table of food and was making a plate for Hymself, when she entered the patio area. Although she wasn’t making a grand entrance per se, it seemed as though everything came to a stop because guests in attendance smiled and came forth to greet her. Dayle nearly dropped his plate of food, when he saw her. Catching Hymself, Hy sat his plate of food down on a nearby table and came over to help her down the steps that led to the cedar deck that spanned the patio area. Smiling at her, Hy asked if CC would be down shortly, as Hy was getting anxious for the host of the hour to make Hiz appearance.

(Part 1)
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: