Old 09-08-2019, 09:33 PM   #13
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool I'm a butch, but

I'm a butch, and I cut my own nails (fingers and toes). I don't own any feminine clothes. Did a lot of sports when younger, which accounts for me still being in fairly good shape for my age. I have changed the oil in my car, and changed a flat all by my lonesome (even took a course in auto mechanics). I have several toolboxes, one with all the stuff for computers, and one with hammer, nails, drill, screwdrivers, etc. I have even built my own desk. And, used to do all the painting of my places. I am not much of a suzy homemaker either, and the guy who I usually paid to wash the floor has retired and disappeared (oh well) - I prefer eating out.

I was never much of a diarist either, could never figure out why I received them as gifts; would write in the first page, and was too busy as a kid playing outside to feel any need to continue writing or have anything to write about. Kept a few, just to look at all the blank pages and laugh. Prefer doing to talking about it. I think and write like a butch, can't even write like a femme - which is both funny and interesting if one considers the kind of person who writes a lot.

Yeah, I'm a butch, no ifffs, no buts, well, uh,

... but I'm in this female body (chuckle)

... and/but, I have never seriously considered the transgender option - even though I knew someone in my late 20s who went ftm. And the reason I didn't go for that option was real simple - I chose to reincarnate into this female body! I only shave the post-menopausal slight mustache once a week, the only shaving I would ever do...
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post: