Old 11-21-2015, 06:49 AM   #2817
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Arc? Will kick yer azz and take names!
Nope, although they do have Arcs there and they do whup one's butt.

It's literally like the old ski machines that go out at an angle to the side but it also goes forward and back, like the elliptical does. It works the thighs more all over, sides and front.

It took me a minute, but I found it. I was a bit misleading earlier. It's designed less with a ski influence and more with a speed skating influence.

Here

If you scroll a little past the image that comes up, there are a group using these machines in a semi-circle so you can see different views. The ones the gym has have two sets of handles. One is small and stationary and the other, larger handles move forward and back, very much like an elliptical.

With each step, the peddles goes out and forward and back and out and forward and back....I won't be able to do this often unless I get shoes designed to withstand constant pushing and pulling from the sides. I don't think my cross trainers will cut it long term.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 11-21-2015 at 06:51 AM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: