Old 02-12-2010, 05:06 PM   #23
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

It started today ....When she gets home she has a dozen White roses awaiting for her..............This weekend we have a black tie formal affair to go to tomorrow night, but I think its breakfast in the am and a nice dinner before the affair. Sunday morning comes with breakfast in bed, A movie she wants to go see, and a special Sweetheart steak I had cut special,stuff baked potato with salad and fresh baked country french bread and green beans. (If of the guys want a nice romantic steak ask for a 2" small end rib eye steak butterflied) It looks like a heart when they cut it like that. I use to cut alot of them when I was a meat cutter......
TIMBER
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TIMBERWOLF For This Useful Post: