How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,618 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Devil View Post

btw, that's what happened in the 2010 playoff game between Baltimore and New England. Brady was sacked twice with one resulting in a fumble and threw 3 interceptions. The wildcard Ravens beat the odds favored Patriots 33-14. I think that was the Patriots first playoff loss in Gillette Stadium. 2 years later...same stadium, same teams, same head coaches, same quarterbacks. I realize that this doesn't mean the same outcome but it does give me comfort knowing we weren't expected to win back then but did. Here's to hoping for an injury free game on Sunday. GO RAVENS!!!
History could repeat itself.

But I sincerely hope not.

Still I think it's going to be a great game either way. And if it came to it, I would rather lose to Baltimore and its great defense than to the Giants in the Super Bowl. I would rather lose to the 49ers as well. But that's just a personal preference.

Hopefully the Pats will not lose. And my favorite thing of all would be to to have the Pats give the Giants a good beat down for the Super Bowl win.