CockyDude
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM-man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
What is today?

CockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'll try to be brief

Irreparably broken? Unfortunately yes some things are. That is because of choices we or someone else made. We also choose to mourn, regret and/or not be able to move on. I personally choose to regret nothing regardless how painful. I view it as a learning experience. If I learned nothing, shame on me because I'm bound to make the same mistakes and endure the same pain again. Having said that, when we try to move forward and open our heart and soul to someone else, it's not fair to lay our emotional baggage on that person. Love like life is a constant learning curve and a great risk. Someone once said "It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." I feel that is a very profound statement. The heart wants what the heart wants. We all deserve to be happy. To be loved.
CockyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CockyDude For This Useful Post: