SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgirl View Post
My apologies ahead of time for being severely quiet. That's just my nature. I have been navigating BfP for a few days, in what little spare time I have and love it here!! Never knew a thing like this existed, but OMG wish I had alot sooner! I identify as a femme/sometimes baby girl, but don't ming working hard, and getting dirty. I do love being the girl though : and am petty sure Hy does too. I love to fish. Yes I bait my own hook and everything. Where I live, in Indiana, it seems like there is no such thing as a Butch/Femme hang out, meet ups, pick up, take out, or any other existence of the dynamic. Glad to be here!
Welcome to the planet bbgirl!! We are glad you finally found us. A lot of us are in places that have no B/f community but trust me this is the right place to come for that. So Welcome and enjoy yourself!! You should have your Hy come on as well if Hy has not already.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post: