Old 05-21-2012, 02:32 PM   #43
canadianmusician

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him/He/His
Relationship Status:
Poly & D/s

canadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputationcanadianmusician Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by laruss View Post
I have decided on Kelowna as the energy here seems to fit with my new life. I have left the corporate world to pursue my art and writing. I am in Kelowna this week scouting out the area and will be officially moved by the end of July.

Yes it is a difficult pursuit, indeed. My arts are music, writing and photography. Thankfully, I found a job in a field I absolutely love (addictions/mental health) so it makes it easier. But if I had to work in a corporate setting...oy.

Have FUN in Kelowna!! I have friends there and they love it. Good luck on your search!