Old 03-16-2015, 05:15 AM   #49
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueboi_dragon View Post
I'm country and I wear wranglers and the t-shirts and cowboy boots. When I wasn't on t I was buying in the men's off the rack and they fit weird but now that I'm on t they fit me so much better but I gained so much weight being on t and being disabled I had to go up a few sizes. Plus I'm large in the chest and I haven't had surgery yet I have to buy 2x shirts just to fit over my chest.
How long have you been on testosterone? I have only been on it for 6 months (most of that time low dose), and my upper body was quick to bulk up (without strength training, even), larger shoulders and the like.

Although I have had top surgery, I have needed to go up in shirt size. I am not sure what exactly is going on with my middle/core area, but I am not fitting into my pants. It is hard to tell what is larger. I know this sounds weird, but I don't think that my gut is that much bigger. Anyway, I have gained 15 lbs and have had to go up 1.5 pants size. I am sure the majority of that is muscle increase, though.

I also don't know how much is what weight. I am taking cypionate testosterone, which I know carries water at the beginning. Problem is I had to drop to low dose after I had moved up to regular dose (now I am back up again), so part of this is my body not knowing which hormone it is to work off of.

Anyway, so far I have only bought one pair of jeans and I am wearing the same couple pair of dress pants to work because I really want to try to see what happens. I already needed to move up in size of jeans (like a year ago), but these are tighter than they would have been pre T.

Anyway, I have a number of nice, expensive dress pants I have to toss due to the change.

Fortunately, I have always been able to buy off the rack, in both men's shirts and pants, even prior to top surgery. I had a larger chest, but the years of binding kept them flat, so I didn't have to buy larger and then have to get the arms shortened/shoulder seams moved up to the shoulders.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: