MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Question 7 & 8

7. Do you even care who she is or what she seems to stand for?

I know who she is, and sometimes what she supposedly stands for makes me tilt my head and wonder WTF.

It's not because I scoff at the chosen dynamics and desires of others, it's because when she is placed in a Femme identity I am like wait! She's not, she was a straight woman, not queer so for me in regards to my gender the comparison does not compute and it makes me twitch. The epitomy is perpetuated that a white woman is more valuable and that too makes me a lil uneasy. It's hard, it's hard to admit an almost twinge of insecurity that surges through me.

8. How does this affect you as a Femme of Color?

It pisses me off, it makes me want to cry and it makes me sometimes wish I wasn't who I am. It's a struggle and it's an inner fight with myself of when to speak up and share my thoughts about it or just keep my mouth shut and share them with people who are willing to have those kinds of conversations, to examine and deconstruct what the issues and ism's that are so deeply embedded in what defines a "good Femme".

Latinas are starved for role models, wide hips, large nalgas, a strong dominant side swirled into Feminine markers.

Carmen San Diego is a good Latina role model, yet she's not continually used as a Latina model. Ugly Betty was someone who we could look up to but yet at the same time she was called "Ugly" and with time her body image and things changed to fit a "better" look.

Rosario Dawson, you would think her being so deeply involved in Vote Latino that you would see images of her continuously flashed before our eyes or that Femme be risen up to that imagery of what can be and is.

So I struggle some days more than others. I'd like it more and yes this is me wishing out loud that instead of comparing Femme to June a straight woman that for once someone would rise Femme to (insert someone else a woman of color at least) so that I could at least get it that way.

It's a struggle to put what I am thinking into words so but I promise I am trying and thinking really hard before I post.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: