View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:51 PM   #5
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,238 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

i'm femme very much so on the inside. i like that. so i raise my hand and say ... yes, i am butch on the outside and femme on the inside. not all femme, of course lol. i don't think this is rare. very common i would think.

as far as this group, having all the differences, ... i feel is great. the reason i am here is to communicate (ooo not my best quality) and learn from others. i want to be around other lesbians. i get to feel at ease. "let my guard down". that's just natural for me to feel that way.

AnnRkeyall, i think your feelings about this site are exactly that, your feelings. you can like it or not. it's not strictly a lesbian site. i do understand what you are posting. thanks for that.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post: