PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am completing my 24th year as an educator. For at the first 15 yrs or so., I was terrified about how my lifestyle could impact my career negatively. In GA., we can't unionize - I know I would not get fired for being gay...another reason would be created. However, over the last 24 years, I have made myself indispensable and have gained a reputation for being one of the best in my field - Middle School Orchestra Teacher. I do not flaunt my lifestyle, but my colleagues and admin know. My students...well - its not in their face, but they either suspect or figure it out once they reflect years after leaving my class. I, to my knowledge, have never had any negative repercussions...

bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post: