View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 04:36 AM   #10
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkisbutchenuff View Post
Bittersweet...tomorrow is the last day with students! But also, the last time I will see many...I so love my students...teaching them to love music...but more-so - making them laugh and look at life differently!

Next week - Packing up for renovations - including a NEW ROOM! - leadership retreat and saying bye to many colleagues who will reassigned

Having said that....so ready for the break!
Wow congratulations for making it to the end of another school year. Sounds like trying times in your county for jobs and the impact will be big on students next year. I hope the break is enjoyed to the hilt.

We are out on June 15th, last contract day. I go back 10 days later for summer school. I am teaching summer school for the first time in years. It has been a doozy of a financial meltdown year so it is necessary. I think I will enjoy it though. No crazy administrators to worry about. Just fun and learning with the kids.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post: