PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna8987 View Post
A bit about me as an educator....

I am finishing up year 14 as a special education teacher. I've worked in many buildings and placements/types of classrooms. Taught in Oregon, Idaho and now New Hampshire. I adore teaching unique learners. I enjoy the variety of places I have been. It is amazing to reflect on how I've grown professionally.

I have to say this year is one of the bottom 3. What should be an easier job (low caseload numbers, tons of resources, well behaved kids) is harder do to lack of clarity and inefficiency. However, this job may be the push I need to move on out of the classroom.
I understand....while you may have small classes - the pressure of moving those kids forward is tremendous...then the meetings, interventions,paperwork, legalities....an extremely hard job!
I'm at a point that I can't leave....if they go to 25 year retirement....I'm outta here....and not because of the children! Love my classroom!

On another note...our district is in the news...some dumb ass sniper pointing a rifle at a bus....psst...superintendent is not on the bus - leave the children alone!
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post: