PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritzerJ View Post
Congrats BK on another year survived and no fatalities! Have a fabulous summer break!

I used to wonder how I was going to teach an entire career with out any fatalities. I know know it isn't the kids one should worry about but the grown ups .

We are in the last few weeks of school and it gets frantic. I am looking forward to summer and teaching summer school. I do hope next year brings administrative changes, new leadership or even some leadership skills to the current leadership.
No fatalities...lol. Amazing in itself...lol

I hope you have an outstanding summer and get rested for next year!

Every year has been different and involves changes...so pleasant and some not so pleasant....Hang in there!
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post: