View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 10:05 PM   #4815
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,079 Times in 9,979 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I sure do know about the pain factor, it's hard on me (most days). I hope your pain subsides soon, Georgia.

I logged over 10K again today. But it was only because I have been on a holiday schedule at work, covering for a person who will be back tomorrow, thank heavens. Looking at the past few days of the recorded steps I have done, it looks like only three of the five work days I am logging over 10K. On the other days at work, I log about 5-7K steps. New Years day I only had 22, but that's because I took it off and recharged the Fitbit, for the rest of the week. I'm guessing I only logged about 1K steps because I too was hurting (Lumbar section and legs and feet) and I was good to myself and rested a lot.

I spoke earlier about my sister-in-law mentioning about signing up for pool time at a nearby rec center and I am going to put that on my To-Do list, so I can go to the pool on the weekends, right after I do laundry and household catch-up chores on the weekends. I hope to add that cachet of exercise experience to my portfolio of activities by early March. I got my swim suit and pool booties (for my feet), so I am good to go once I pay for my spring and summer pool pass. I'm looking forward to that. And achieving the ability to bicycle further than the parking lot. I can only ride around the parking lot at home, for short periods of time because I still have balance issues and I need to strengthen my leg muscles and upper torso muscles so I can respond quickly when I need to bring the bike to a halt, etc. That is my long range goal, riding my bike for longer periods of time, by summer, is what I hope to achieve. We'll see. Slow and safe wins the proverbial race, right now in my life.

Sending wellness wishes to Georgia and Nycfem and anyone else who is feeling under the weather lately. Here's hoping all of you feel better soon.

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: