Old 07-08-2012, 08:29 AM   #8
Daddislilgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married to the butch of my dreams!

Daddislilgrrl Has the BEST ReputationDaddislilgrrl Has the BEST ReputationDaddislilgrrl Has the BEST ReputationDaddislilgrrl Has the BEST ReputationDaddislilgrrl Has the BEST ReputationDaddislilgrrl Has the BEST ReputationDaddislilgrrl Has the BEST ReputationDaddislilgrrl Has the BEST ReputationDaddislilgrrl Has the BEST ReputationDaddislilgrrl Has the BEST ReputationDaddislilgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, great thread! I am fixin' to turn 49 this August, and I have finally figured out exactly where my calling and my passion lies. My calling is my current job, working in Support and Sales, out of my home, for 1-800flowers.com. It's a job I found by accident and I absolutely love it. It's helping me gain self confidence, after being on disability for more than 8 years. My passion? My husbutch Andy and I own and run a non profit small breed dog rescue. We rescue dogs from shelters (high kill mostly) and we vet them, and we rehab them, and then find these precious babies new homes all over the country. We use www.petfinder.com to advertise, and our website is www.arfctx.org . Andy had no idea what he was getting into when he met me LOL...but now after 8 years together he wouldn't change a thing.

Right now though, we are in dire need of donations because we took in 3 what were supposed to be chihuahuas and ended up being golden lab/chow mixes. These are gorgeous pups, and they are very wise. They need to be spayed/neutered, and are eating us out of house and home. But we are working hard to get the donations we need.

Thanks again for starting this thread. I love it!

Daddislilgrrl (Lisa)
Daddislilgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Daddislilgrrl For This Useful Post: