How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
I turned 68 last December. Most times I feel 19, but today - and alot lately - I'm feeling tired. But, I think it's emotional. I am - at this late stage of the game - travelling to TX to meet my sweetie for the first time. I had totatally given up, and never dreamed this would ever happen to me again, but, there you have it! When you least expect it, that ol' rascal cupid is up to his old tricks! So hey, if it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone! Cheers, silver foxes and diamond doyenes, Hope springs eternal, so keep the chins up! lol

I hope much success to this thread. I will be popping in from time to time.

Would love to discuss what/how those of you who are retired are enjoying it, or how you're feeling about it. Totally retired? Semi-retired? Or still honing away at that grindstone?
Cinderella,
Look at you girl!!! I hope you have a fabulous time. Love is not all there is to life, but it makes life so much more fun and thrilling. I love that phrase you use, "diamond doyenes", sounds sexy.

Thanks for joining us. Much joy to you in meeting your tejano.
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote