View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 07:24 PM   #43
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkeri1 View Post
Hi Rockin,
So sorry you've been sick. Flu is bad. I'm glad you're on the mend. Fur kids are such a comfort when you fell sick or down, aren't they? And they don't get the flu, so you don't have to worry about making them sick with what you have.

Little Rock sounds great, but we'll have to see what happens. I'm chicken to go to things like that alone. Arkansas is such a beautiful state too. I'll bet it is gorgeous in the fall.
Get better quick!
Smooches,
Keri

Now Keri,I havent been to Little Rock either,so there.Im throwing caution to the wind,packing my bags then takeing off the the goings on in Little Rock.Sometimes ya got to just go.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote