Old 04-09-2011, 04:37 AM   #52
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Gina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default A week from today

I will be headed back to Kansas in a U-haul...lol!!! I want all the younger people in here to know what lies ahead for them (well at least some)..I am 65 years old and notice that sometimes when I cough, I pee. I have to take Claritin for allergies (not an age thing - but they didn't hit me until my late 50's)..Sometimes I will have an ache in my knees or hips or back - never used to be there, damn it. One thing for certain - stay active - all of you! I love to travel which is no secret - but if you want to travel when you are older - be prepared for anything to happen...I look in my mirror and wonder who the hell that is in there looking back at me! Go away and bring back the non-wrinkled version! Okay then - at least let me keep my teeth and eyes? Enjoy the ride and the journey!
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote