Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon Shad,

Thank you! Now that it is cooler here, I can do more exercising. Trying to exercise in 100 degree heat is horrible and I don't like going out at after dark gets hard to find time to do it. Jet, I am going to take your tip and see if that works for me.

How is the cycling going?

Have a good Saturday,

Zimmy

I find it harder during the holidays to not eat sweets. I usually just eat what I can and if I want some sweets, I eat a little bit of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows papa View Post
That is a great story about your fitness journey so far Zimmy! Kudos to you and yah,changing things up by taking up cycling will probably kick your weight loss goals into a higher gear. Our bodies are so smart and adapt so quickly,that if we don't mix it up,the gains or losses become smaller and smaller. My eating habits have been totally derailed and all over the map this last month. That being said,I want to be 10 lbs lighter by the start of spring so I will straighten all that out shortly Jet,let me know how the no starches in the evening works out for you,ok? Today was my circuit training day,and my best friend called right before I was going into the last round. We have been playing a serious game of phone tag,so I thought it more important to catch up with her and let the last circuit slide. Tomorrow is swim day,and since I am declaring Saturday,"do absolutely nothing day", I may squeeze in a little bike ride as well. Y'all have a great evening!!! Shad