View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 07:40 PM   #29
MarineCorps1

How Do You Identify?:
queer/boi

MarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST ReputationMarineCorps1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post

At 40 I was a moderator on a forum that didn't have anything to do with sexuality, but happened to have many lesbians on it. As we became close friends, and hearing their stories and feelings, I suddenly realized, "Shit! I'm supposed to be gay!" I immediately came out to my husband, who wasn't all that angry or even surprised. I think he'd suspected from day 1, and in fact had his own issues about sexuality. I came out to my best (platonic) friend, who said "I knew you were going to say that".
I have to second this, when I finally came out, the few close friends I had and even my own mother ALL went, "yeah, I can see that." Which actually just made me feel more stupid - It was like everybody else knew it before me.
MarineCorps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MarineCorps1 For This Useful Post: