View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 03:45 PM   #45
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
He’s my scorpio boo bear.

Thanked 32,044 Times in 9,967 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Remember how the monster in the WH recently bragged how he was going to use his presidential powers to give tax payers a break?

Well ... we all know that is a load of baloney.

That so-called "tax cut break" is nothing more than a stroke of a pen telling employers to stop withholding FICA (in my state) and I view it as nothing more than supposedly saving an employee, maybe $20/each pay period, and chipping away at SSA, yet again?

And then, by the Cheeto's masterplan, pay it all back, PLUS INTEREST, next year.

Ummmm. NO.

Thankfully, my employer refuses to follow the master puppets plan.

WTH. We all know that the GOP party has been undermining FDR's Social Security insurance for seniors and the disabled for several several years.

Bad, bad decision, this so-called "tax" plan.

Sorry, no links to a recent article, but thought I would post about it because I am proud to say that my employer won't kowtow to the toddler in the WH.

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: