Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Breakups

I have been thinking about this for a while now. I am very independent and confident and I am walking a deliberate path in my life. My thought has always been if a nice femme wants to join me on my path then I would welcome her company but if she wants to take her own path then I am good with that too. My path does not change with or without a femme.

I am blindsided when a femme breaks up with me and throws me under the bus. The yuckiness occurs when they choose to yell at me and call me names.

I can count on one hand the number of times that I said something ugly to an ex. I try not to go there not for them but for me.

My point, if someone is not happy in a relationship just say that and move on.

I met with a femme recently that went through a nasty breakup. I was so impressed with her respect and honesty about their breakup. She showed real respect for that relationship.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: