ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
Ruby , I am so sorry what are you going through right now . I feel the same way just a different situation . It's my way to bitch and complain and I am sure people are tired to read my posts , but this is my only way to let it out and to be private to certain point . I can imagine how hard it's for you , been there too .
Stay strong and keep bitching as much you want to . I will gladly read your post and send you a little messages through via rep . I was always concerned what people say about me and tried to keep everything off of board , but no longer . If there are people with a perfect life , I am happy for them .
My life has been everything , but not perfect . Money or what do you own it's not so imported when your personal life it's in pieces .
I am wishing you the best way to get through this difficult time
Thanks Vlasta. I've been reading about you're going through and can't believe it.

I feel the same way, I'm sure folks are going to get sick of watching me cry all over the place, but it's not like I can do it at work or something. I'm sure I look needy and crazy. I feel a little needy and crazy, but my head is too far up my own butt right now to care. If they can't remember having their first real love end, then forget them.

In real life, I'm perfectly normal and funny, I swear, haha.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post: