View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 12:56 AM   #67
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_woo View Post
Thanks Vlasta. I've been reading about you're going through and can't believe it.

I feel the same way, I'm sure folks are going to get sick of watching me cry all over the place, but it's not like I can do it at work or something. I'm sure I look needy and crazy. I feel a little needy and crazy, but my head is too far up my own butt right now to care. If they can't remember having their first real love end, then forget them.

In real life, I'm perfectly normal and funny, I swear, haha.
Hun , I know people are sick of me as well , but this it's a only place we can went . I definitely don't want to put this on FB where I have 1600 + friends in different countries . They wouldn't even understand and to be honest , I am tired to explain things , because they are thinking this it's impossible and I am not being honest .
I believe you , that you are perfectly normal and funny . However , right now my funny side is not working too well . We will get through this one way or other . Keep posting , to me is cathartic just to type up on the website and I don't even expect replies . What is there to say ? and kind people already told me I am sorry what are you going through .
the same thing it's there for you . As I said keep posting the way how you feel , I don't know you as majority people here , but your post was hearth wrenching to me and I replied . I will support you as much I can from far away .
The answer it's the time and you need to heal and get things out of your system which is perfectly understanding .

sending you cyber hugs and if you would like to PM me , please feel to do so .
much love to you
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post: