Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Heya Waxnrope,

I don't see why Apple wouldn't install the software onto your new MacBook Pro. The store that I went to in Jacksonville when I had to have my iPhone fixed, was real friendly. They even put on the screen protector for me.

Have a good day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxnrope View Post
The most rated shop in the bay area, in SF, keeps trying to talk me into a macbook, and says that I don't need a macbook pro. He is probably correct, but the pro is what I am accustomed to, the speed, the ability to switch from video, to slides, to presentation on that 15 inch screen, and edit. I don't do this often, I lack some of the technical knowledge to do more, but it does not mean that I will never do them. I ain't fixed and like to learn. And, the macbook screen is smaller - I don't like that. The aluminum case on the pro is, well, sexy, compared to the white plastic of the macbook.

Anyway, as the guy suggested, I went to Apple dealer. How many ways can you spell mobbed? Back to school crowds. I punked around one at best buy. It seemed slower. I really don't like the smaller screen.

So, right here, I've convinced myself for the pro I've seen some used out of state in shops, good prices, but without any software. I need to call Apple since I purchased mine from them with software that I selected already installed. If I had the discs, that would save $. I wonder if Apple will install what I purchased in the past since I paid for it?

So goes my sojourn of getting back to mac....
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: