View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 04:04 PM   #73
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post
I take it no one who sounds like Eliza Doolittle need apply, either .

I finally learned not to try to guess where someone is from. Aussies/Kiwis don't appreciate my saying "Are you British"? Oops. I myself sound like Scarlett O'Hara from Milwaukee.

*ahem* As for me:

1. No undealt with addictions (and if recovering, it's more than one year)

2. No rage issues. No abuse or disrespect.

3. Responsible.
Err….no! We don’t appreciate being called British (no offence to the British), although, I can’t think why we get mistaken for the British….we Kiwis sound like we have rocks rolling around in our mouths when we talk! LOL! When I was in the U.S I was often told that I sounded ‘lovely’…. I’m sure it was just politeness, lol!

I’ve been mistaken for South African a lot over here! ….I love the melodic French, Italian and Scandinavian cadences, also, the Louisiana and east coast accents. *Swoons*

ROFL! Eliza Doolittle comes under the east London accent as the love child of Alan Rickman and Michael Caine, lol! ….My attempts at doing a Cockney accent are somewhat left to be desired….my Kiwi accent creeps through and I sound like Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins, only with a cold! LOL!

Scarlett O’Hara with a Milwaukee accent, eh? That sounds interesting!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post: