Old 04-27-2018, 12:22 PM   #62
CowboyJ

How Do You Identify?:
FtM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He or Him
Relationship Status:
Ask

CowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST ReputationCowboyJ Has the BEST Reputation

After being on T for some time I did experience some distribution changes . While at 5'9", I can buy from the rack and it works just fine. I wear a lot of wranglers and t-shirts when I am not working so no issue there. I have had some suits and tuxedos tailor made, those are the ones I wear to extremely important events but other than that a suit off the rack will suffice. I do think something a lot of guys forget is a great pair of shoes or boots. They have so many great looking socks now I do get sucked into buying those too..lol. I prefer silk ties in basic colors but do have some fun ones as well :0. I agree with some of the others that said I want to keep in mind the woman I might be going out with and dress to please her but if I am not comfortable, neither of us would be comfortable and I would expect her to feel the same....if you look good you feel good!!!
CowboyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CowboyJ For This Useful Post: