View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 05:08 PM   #1182
Hominid

How Do You Identify?:
Male with interesting historical perspective
Relationship Status:
Taking Applications

Hominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Re-intro

Hello all -

Newly single, ready to date if not marry! I'm a really nice guy. I tend toward the kinky and dominant, but every relationship I've had births itself. My last relationship was power exchange, daddy/girl. We found that together. My first daddy experience, although I've been drawn to it quietly in a few other relationships. I think I'm decent looking, I fear sometimes I'm too far transitioned and too male identified to be comfortable here - but alas, I love queer women, and I AM trans, even if nobody can tell and few I'm around know (or they know, or suspect, but never say anything ... the world is small and the rumor mill enormous).
I'm well employed, fairly financially stable although I've had some bumps in the road the last six months: house fire, two dead dogs, a legal issue now resolved but quite humiliating. I have a great piece of property on which I'm building a nice house - surrounded by waterfalls and a river. I like birds, reading, stupid TV, eating out and road trips. I'm an open book with intimates, somewhat remote from others; collect old first editions books, have two dumb dogs, and although I might seem pessimistic, I'm absolutely hopelessly romantic and if I commit to something I mean it. I believe in honor, and questioning it is a deep insult.
I'd love to date - or talk, or whatever. I met my last love here, and she was (is, I am choosing to believe) beautiful and wonderful and we were incredibly compatible - life got in the way and we were limited in our individual paths of grief and anger to get through it. Better to find our sooner rather than later that your partner doesn't have the same orientation towards committment, I suppose. But if anyone wants to chat and see where it goes - feel free to contact me. I don't jump into bed, I am incredibly shy, but if I catch you, you've got me till the bitter end!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hominid For This Useful Post: