Old 06-02-2012, 03:34 AM   #10
Daddislilgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married to the butch of my dreams!

Daddislilgrrl Has the BEST ReputationDaddislilgrrl Has the BEST ReputationDaddislilgrrl Has the BEST ReputationDaddislilgrrl Has the BEST ReputationDaddislilgrrl Has the BEST ReputationDaddislilgrrl Has the BEST ReputationDaddislilgrrl Has the BEST ReputationDaddislilgrrl Has the BEST ReputationDaddislilgrrl Has the BEST ReputationDaddislilgrrl Has the BEST ReputationDaddislilgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I work from home as of this year for a great company. As of Sunday, I'm getting benefits (Yipee!) and I'm enjoying my job immensely! It's insane during the holidays, and it's kind of slow during the summertime, so my honey and I are having a staycation right now! First time in years that we are having time to ourselves. For me the paycheck is so worth the job. I am on the telephone with folks all day, so I'm never really alone, and I've virtually stopped eating during the day when I'm not supposed to be eating. This is the first job I've had in over 10 years, and I'm totally loving it. The lack of commute, the ability to go to work in my jammies if I so desire, well those are perks for sure. I guess if there were downsides, I just can't find any yet. I'll keep y'all posted though.

Love to all us workers at home!
Daddislilgrrl
Daddislilgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daddislilgrrl For This Useful Post: