Old 03-21-2014, 05:41 AM   #73
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey You View Post
I have recently stopped using shampoo in my hair. A mix of bicarb and water leaves it very clean when I'm pretty dirty or sweaty. A mix of apple cider vinegar and water a couple of times a week when it's less dirty leaves it nice and smooth and it stops smelling when it dries.

Next project is to make my own deodorant. Apparently apple cider vinegar works well on its own but it is quite acidic so I don't know if I want to do that every day. I've got a few patches of skin healing from getting rid of some moles using ACV though, seems to have worked really well.
My partner made deodarant once when she was experimenting. It took her a lot of time and it was messy to make (she says). She poured it into those cupcake paper things. Hard to hold and was messy in the hand, as well. Other thing is that it was really hard on the armpits...didn't really roll on.

Anyway, we (ok, I), just make sure to buy aluminum free deodorant.

The homemade laundry soap she makes works fine, though.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: