View Single Post
Old 01-01-2022, 09:27 AM   #1102
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
Betty White there can't be enough said by enough people how much you were loved and admired and will be missed beyond reason. A wonderful, caring, funny human being who spread so much joy and laughter to millions. RIP Ms. Betty you will be remembered by the multitude. I just heard it on our news and I am truly grieved.
In December 2021 it was announced that White's 100th birthday would be celebrated with a new documentary-style movie about her life and career. The title was revealed as Betty White: 100 Years Young - A Birthday Celebration

The announced cast includes many of White's friends: Ryan Reynolds, Tina Fey, Robert Redford, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Clint Eastwood, Morgan Freeman, Jay Leno, Carol Burnett, Craig Ferguson, Jimmy Kimmel, Valerie Bertinelli, James Corden, Wendy Malick, and Jennifer Love Hewitt.

I am so glad they still plan on airing this.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: