Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
We have lost June (T-Rex) to a senseless act of gun violence and hate. She was helping to get a BLM protest set up in Portland when a man came out of a house and started to swear at them calling them violent terrorists and then started shooting at them. June lost her life and five other people were injured and taken to the hospital.

The police released information that the killer and protestors were both armed, but I don't see any evidence of that being true. One of the survivors who was shot said she wasn't armed and no one around her was either. Neighbors have also said they saw the man go out of the house and start shooting. This wasn't an "argument" between two armed "sides" that led to a shooting the way it is being described by many in the media.

We all know what a powerful force June was. She made a big difference in this world. RIP June and thank you for fighting the good fight.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/...jbFrWo8-uypOyw
I haven't been on here in forever but I just saw the story posted on twitter. I can't believe it. I can't believe it.