Old 07-31-2011, 12:45 PM   #18
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

I hear you. Good question! You don't want to ask about benefits, pay already in an interview that's for sure. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask, "When might I expect to hear from you?" and maybe, "Are you hiring at this time?" and if they aren't, maybe you can ask, "When might you be hiring again?"

What does everybody think, Is that okay to ask? Then you have an idea and if you don't hear from them then you can pursue something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I have a spot in interview that has been a bit of a sticky place for me,at the end of the intervew the intrevewer ask..do you have any questions for me?
This deserves as good an anser as I can come up with,but there are times I just dont have an idea how to anser him/her,just what can I say to respond to there question.Im shure im not the only one that this has happened to,so this may help others as well.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post: