Old 08-13-2014, 10:32 AM   #3
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default The One: Butch POV - PART 2

“Move” she barked and so I did, forcefully grabbing her face and pulling her lips to finally meet mine. Of course I encountered a little resistance, I didn't expect anything less and the One wasn’t going to give up her treasures without a fight. Her pushing me off was her final act of defiance that was countered with a hard slap across my face that thrilled me even more as I emitted a chuckle. This seemed to enrage her causing her to discharge a hail of frustration on to my chest and broad shoulder, pleasant as the massage was she needed to know my intention, stop resisting and submit to my will. Grabbing both her hands as I back her against the wall pinning her arms above hers head, it was now my turn to gyrate full force into her, further subduing and securing her movements against the cold bricked building behind.

Looking deep into her eyes I inquired “Ya done now?” “No” she replied breathlessly. “Good” I said, as I sensed her pent up frustration escaping from every crevice of her being, her body betrayed her words as I felt her slowly bend to my control beckoning me to fulfil her need for some sweet release.
Her partially exposed breasts were ready to be taken, spilling out of her shirt; it only required a quick tug from my one free hand to give these voluptuous creatures the freedom they deserved. I wasted no time suckling, nibbling and licking her already erect nipple, my tongue was in paradise further increasing her engorgement. I heard her growl turn into a whimper and felt her body relax as her arousal built, she leaned into me give more of herself so I released my grasp allow her the freedom to enjoy as devoured voraciously her other beautiful breast. My lips and soft tongue were busy teasing her bountiful bosoms when she tug my collar pulling me upward where her moist lips gently parted, craving the long anticipated kiss. My soft lips ached for hers, and as they touched time stood still as our mouths explored the depths of our passion, tongues playful swirling as the dance deepened, sucking at each other’s life force to satisfy our souls. Our locked lips occasionally let out escaped gasps and moans, but my hands had a mind on their own as one traced a path under her skirt toward her pussy, the moisture I felt trickling down her inner thigh confirmed I was heading it the right direction.

Her leg lifted and encircled my hip allowing perfect access to her sizzling pussy that begged for my fingers to bury deep within her wetness. I took the plunge, first two fingers entered her soft wet cave and her back immediately arched daring me to go deeper. I obliged by withdrawing and then quickly inserting three more fingers while my thumb circled pushing back her hood to reveal her swollen clit for me to tease. Fucking her rhythmically, she was very skilled at matching my strokes as I increased in force, speed and intensity. I could feel her pussy getting even wetter as we made our own sweet music in the cool night air. Her hips quicken in pace against my hand, her breath deepened and her pussy juices drenched me, tightening and pulsating around my thrusting fingers hitting her magical spot, over and over again. She was close to the edge as she bucked and rode the waves hard to the end of her explosive surrender, sinking her nails into my back she convulsed into pure ecstasy of my mastery.

Our lips still locked in lustful passionate kisses, refused to break the euphoric erotic bond, it was then I noticed her hands unbuckling my belt and unfastening my jeans with such expert precision, “Wow” I thought taken slightly aback, she had in timely fashion found her way to my butch cock. I was powerless to resist her femme charms as she knelt between my legs taking in my scent. With one hand I grasped her hair firmly and the other hand held my cock to her eagerly opened mouth. Her tongue flicked the tip as she looked up at me, she had my undivided attention as she took all of me into her soft moist mouth, I let out a gasp as the view of her devouring my cock sent a surge of electricity through me. I had to steady myself against the wall as she sucked me off so deeply, her mouth moved to the side of my hardness, tracing her tongue up one side and down the other. Her petite hands ran over my abs and then grabbed my butt, steadying me as her deliberate strokes sent shock waves to my very core. My hands were now gently holding her head, feeling her back and forth movement, I was so close to being taken, I abruptly stopped her, for the need to fuck all her holes was much stronger.

Pulling her back up, I spun and pushed her up against the wall, I was now ravenous and she knew it. She looked coyly over her shoulder and I whispered huskily “I wasn’t done with you” I was again focussed at the task at hand to send this vixen to oblivion where she belonged and would finally find the solace she desired. My lips close to her ear now so she could hear every word and feel my hot breath tickling her skin “You’re going to want to brace yourself!.” Whether or not she knew what was about to happen she obeyed my command and placed both hands against the wall, tilting her hips toward my cock. I lean in and widened her stance with my feet; rubbing my wet butch cock down her crack of her beautiful ass, I tease the opening of her asshole with its tip. I immediately felt her tense up so I added some more of my saliva to hers on to the head and the entrance to her tight ass. This part of the journey was going to be a gentle ride and I reassured her by slowly pushing the tip of my cock into her asshole. She opened up like a precious flower in spring as I added more moisture to her entrance pulling her hips gently to take my girth, she let out a small moan and held on to one of my hands, still bracing with the other. She was letting me know this pace was hitting her spot as I moved further into her, she rocked deliberately to my considerate small thrusts that inched beyond what she ever thought possible. Stimulating sensations were making us both shiver but I need to take her to the place where sensory overload was mandatory.

Removing one of my other hands from her hip, my fingers felt their way around and down toward her drenched pussy lips. My fingers didn’t delay or hesitate to part her vulva to expose her hood once again and engorged clit that demanded massaging between my fingertips. The feeling was driving us both crazy and she relax and opened up even more to allow my cock to be buried deeper than I could have imagined. She arched her back as my other hand moved to her neglected breasts grabbing and pulling her against my chest, our hips were undulated in a passionate exchange. The fingers which were still busy toying with her clit now entered her pussy as her moisture flooding down her thighs. Our bodies were as One as they writhed and trembled in harmony to the sounds of our moans bellowing through the deserted alley, bouncing back on to our bricked enclosure. We were animals fucking on sexual instinct alone which propelled our lust to a dramatic and climatic conclusion that rattle our inner being. We came as One that night, she was the One left screaming with unashamed abandonment into the night sky, while I was the One howling right along with her.
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post: