View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 01:33 PM   #21
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

there are times when we should choose our words carefully, ...
we touch lives. we influence people. and most times never will know who.
in good ways and not so good ways.
do we even realize just how many people are involved in what we do and say.

i'm new to this group. but for several years i was a member of another group, and i've met several that were (still are) a muse for my mind and heart. just via their words.

as far as significance, i'm different when it comes to open-mindness, expression, humor. i've learned that being judged by those against homosexuality has nothing to do with me. it's about their beliefs, not mine.
i've learned that they are standing up for what they believe, and i am standing up for what i feel in my heart. it's all ok.

one thing i thought about when reading the intro to this thread
is what someone (other group) wrote about when entering a messy room. regardless of whether it's your mess, ...
leave the room cleaner than when you entered. as simple as this may seem, it has a bigger picture. very much so applies to being a member of a group.

in closing lol, ...they say a southern belle can tell you to go to hell in such a way, ...
you'll want to go.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post: