BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fellow Driver.

Hiya job.

I drive for a living. Been at it for a few years and I've gone between a few companies out there but I went back to company I've driven the most for and will not ever go outside of them again if I can help it. In my experience, compared to most others, they've treated me damn good. Also helps that the operating center I run out of it filled with dispatchers and driver support techs that give a damn about the driver, not just the bottom line.

I honestly think it boils down to trying to find one that fits the needs of what you are looking for or wanting out of the company.

Rule number one for me is, "Keep in mind that the company will tell you damn near whatever they have to to get you to drive for them." Learned that one the hard way.

Morningstar is right too, don't ever let anyone force you into trying to lease a truck through them. Had a company push that on me hard. Luckily I got out before it became too much of an issue.

Company Driver And Loving It,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post: