How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

dear sylvie...thank you for sharing your journey here. *hugs* i am thinking of you and sending love. speaking up and being honest (with ourselves) about our struggles is hard.

for you (or others in the thread)...has anyone worked on wrap (wellness recovery action plan) as part of their recovery process? it's something i've been working on lately since i have a really hard time with maintaining my recovery. it's a process by which you identify your wellness tools, support networks, etc. and what things are like for you when you're well and things you can do to cope when struggling.

lately i've been struggling a LOT with maintaining good habits, like eating as often as i need to, as much as i need to, eating the things that i need to. (i've been skipping meals a lot and not eating enough.) i'm not actively hurting myself but i have been falling back into bad habits and i think i got complacent and forgot how much i need to stay accountable for taking care of myself. i have also been struggling with comparing myself to others...i have several friends who are also in recovery and have been talking about daily eating habits with one lately, and her food/caloric needs are a lot different from mine, and since i need more it's been a struggle not to feel like i'm "doing it wrong." if that makes any sense.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post: