Old 05-30-2016, 08:58 PM   #3040
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My last workout with my trainer really didn't do anything. It was good but I didn't feel anything, good or bad, the next day so I let him know and he bumped it up. Oy.

Be careful what you ask for, y'all.

I was doing okay and then I overcompensated somewhere along the line....I think it was the overhead press that did it...and I've had pain in my back somewhere between the middle and the right shoulder blade the whole day. I'll be partaking of the 800 mg of ibuprofen tonight as every deep breath and far reaching stretch today has hurt.

*whine*

Before my half hour session with my baby boy trainer, I warmed up on the Technogym elliptical.

Stats: 80 cal, .35 mi, 10:00 min

Afterwards, I stretched out really good and, as I mentioned, I'll be taking something for the inflammation in my back.

I was going to work out tomorrow morning but I think it may be a rest day for me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote