imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

It's also two years ago and I'd like to see what's happened since.
I kept telling people if they were born that way or chose it was moot. I personally choose my sexuality. I *could* be with a bloke as it would not cause my vagina to explode or my head to split open. I had so-so sex with men. Meh. Sort of like a small black and white tv compared to 4o inch flat screen with surround sound, like it is with butches, but it was ok.

And it doesn't make my skin fall off and my sinuses to spontaneously combust to do phone sex and web work as a job while I study. 99% of the customers is men! though I do get a few women! and the odd butch (thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you those butches who feel it's ok to pay for phone or websex, you bring a relief to my day!! <3 )
But I choose to be with females. And I don't think my birth has any bloody rational reason for my choice. If it was really acceptable I wouldn't have to say "oh I'm sorry, I was born this way, I can't help being a nasty pervert"

Anyway blah blah. Riding my ranty pony tonight I see lol
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: