View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 10:16 PM   #47
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Nope...
Newp newp newp.......
Bugs & I have an understanding...
Or at least, I believe we do.....
Outside?...Dat's yo' shit..Your world...Big bad wide World, if I walk out there barefoot, I had it comin', I deserve to Howl in Pain cuz u Bit my Big Toe in your Territory, my dumb-ass risks Anaphylactic Shock, if I don't duck and cover, or walk Sloooooooowly away from BumbleBees YellowJackets, Wasps etc, whatevah....
Now, having said that, bugs walk past my "fortified" Screen Door?
That's my fuckin' Territory, kiss your fuckin' ass Goodbye *MWAH* bye-bye...
Ticks, Fleas, Flies, roaches, Scorps, Spiders of any kind....Especially Fat, brown/black, big-ass kind that can possibly kill my Ferrets.
U crossed into my house, your Instinct should tell u "bad idea"...
It doesnt? tough...You're meetin' your maker if I find u...
I dont need nobody screaming bloody murder in the bathroom if a spider lands on their ass while heavily Soaped up....I dont need to encounter a Spider, roach, fire ant, anything with 6 or more legs and capable of Painfully biting me in my bed while I'm minding my business, or havin some intimate time...
My bed doesnt resemble grass, my shower doesnt resemble your Home....

I love insects, they're Fascinating, Reptiles as well...
I don't give any indication my Home is cozy enough for an insect, the occasional Grasshopper/Cricket hops in ? Kewl, Chirp away, if My ferrets pounce and munch on you? Sayonara, Protein for my babies...
LadyBugs? they're Awesome, bring Good Luck...
More than 100 on my ceiling? fuck that, especially...Especially when I'm being nice and Humanely removing them, and they let out this Astonishingly Stinky defense bomb....
Mosquitos always die horribly in my house, Those Bitches carry viruses {Only Females Suck Blood, to sustain their larvae}
Hornets, Wasps, Bees Will die a crunchy sudden Death if Indoors...Understand my point on this..I'm allergic...almost everyone that knows me in the Real World will understand my sudden Panic...
Mind u, I don't scream, Screaming only encourages the fuckers, I learned this at the tender age of 8....
I carefully just get the fuck outta dodge....if it's in the car, whoever's drivin better fuckin stop or do somethin'...Fast....
Some Bee's{Bumblebees , for instance, Yellow Jackets} don't lose their Stingers...regular garden variety honeybee, yeah they Do....but with my Luck? I'll probably bump into a Queen or 2...

If u ever dealt with fire ants invading your small lil home, as a child, u'll sympathize with why I dont anthropomorph any insect....
I'll gladly light Citronella on my Porch, I'll use Bug Zappy light if I can afford it when Camping.
Bug's are cool, Outside my sanctuary...