View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 07:18 AM   #23
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,378 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
*lifts your rock*

Nope. No 'proof' needed. No one will come to your house for fingerprints or a head shot.

FB is just like any other site. Go to it and pick a 'screen name'. You control the information you put out there. Some people use their legal names and some do not. I would highly recommend you set your security features high if you have concerns of people you don't want to find you, finding you.

Prepare yourself for a LOT of game requests once you are 'noticed' though.

No matter how many times I block people.....they keep coming back with those damn requests. No doesn't mean no when it comes to that stuff.

Other than that, FB is decent. I don't go on it often though. I can't handle the time suck for two online 'homes'.
Well wadda ya know.

I always just assumed that it was tied to your IP addy or some such. I'd 'heard' that it was part of their cache`, that it was real names only and some web crawler would sort out if you were fibbing.

Now of course the other part of that equation comes into play. As you mention, can I have another time machine going on?
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: