TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I like this signature line on one of the member's of our site.............................Are you Educated or Indoctrinated????
Debate debate debate coming.

I do have a question to those that choose NOT to vaccinate your children....

Would you put YOUR child in a room of with smallpox, measles, mumps, rubella, or any other diseases you can be vaccinated for?
Why not? Apparently, you don't think they can die from them? hmmmm......
something to ponder isn't it? But when you choose NOT to vaccinate you are putting your children at high risk, along with general public, to spread disease when you contract it because you choose NOT to vaccinate. Just my opinion and I choose to have one very loudly when it comes to this topic.
If you say NO, you wouldn't choose to put your child at risk in a room of those type diseases, then why do you choose to PUT others at risk because your child isn't vaccinated? SMDH