JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

There was so much activity at our school today. The superintendent was there, as were maintenance crews, ensuring that the buildings security measures were in place. Teachers are being told to keep their door shut for large portions of the day and locked. More supervision is being placed outside at recess. The atmosphere was sad, and anxious, as I am sure so many of those in the building were thinking the same thing as I was. What if it had been our school, our coworkers, our children?

I haven't said much about this tragedy because it brings me to tears at the thought of the lost lives of my fellow educators and the innocent children under their guard. But as I have read and listened to the aftermath of this horrific event, I feel that if I do not talk about it... the sorrow may be overwhelming.